[left]Dear Israeli students,
In order to promote mutual exchanges in the field of education between Korea and Israel, the Government of the Republic of Korea will grant scholarship to one Israeli student for Master’s Program, Doctoral Program and integrated Master’s & Doctoral Program in Korea in the year of 2010. The Korean Embassy in Israel hopes that many eligible Israeli students will apply for this outstanding program.
Reading carefully the following points and the enclosed "Korean Government
Scholarship Program, “KGSP Guidelines for the Year 2010," applicants are kindly
advised to submit all the necessary documents to the Korean Embassy in due time.
- Applicants should submit all the required documents to the Korean Embassy by
April 27, 2010.
- Applicants will have an individual interview at the Korean Embassy on May 4, 2010.
* Specific time for the interview will be notified later on.
- The Korean Embassy will announce up to two potential candidates for the programs
on its website on May 10, 2010, and the National Institute for International
Education (NIIED) in Korea will select one final candidate among the up to two
- The Korean Embassy will inform the potential candidates of the result around mid or
late July, 2010.
* Schedules are subject to change due to circumstances related to the Korean
Embassy and the National Institute for International Education (NIIED) in Korea.
ㅇ Important notice
- Applicants should have a grade point average (G.P.A) of above 80% at the last
educational institution they attended.
ㅇ Contact points
- Korean Embassy in Israel (Mr. JO, Joo-sung, First Secretary)
* Phone : 09-951-0318/22
Fax : 09-956-9853
- National Institute for International Education (NIIED) in Korea
* Phone: +82-2-3668-1448 (For English), +82-2-3668-1358 (For Korean)
Fax : +82-2-743-4992